Created for the 2006 Fischgaard Short Film Festival in Aberdeen, SD. A wordless drama about a young man who is left out of his mother’s will. A local orphanage receives the money instead. When the young man decides to visit the orphanage to congratulate the director for his mother’s gift he discovers that the orphanage is in disrepair and the manager is planning to misuse the money.
- Genre: Silent Film
- Character: Gertrude Fischgaard, Eccentric Philanthropist
- Prop: Helmet
- Line of Dialog: “Oh, for the love of Pete!”
- Official Selection in the 2007 South Dakota Film Festival
- Best Film, 2006 Fischgaard Short Film Project
- Fiskerlivit’s Farer (People’s Choice) Award, 2006 Fischgaard Short Film Project